✾◕ ‿ ◕✾ This is a tumblr hug. Pass this to at least 10 of your favourite tumblr followers to show how much you love them as best buddies. Make sure you don’t break the chain. Happy tumblr hugs~! ♥♥♥ (╯3╰)
Thanks Audrey <3 Lovelots :*
Anonymous: hey make more themes <3 you've promised that has been a long time!!! already used all of yours.
Hey. :( Omg I am so sorry. I will. But not this time. Too busy with works, can’t even contemplate for a new design :(
Thanks for your interest. Hope you can still wait! Love you. Please go off anon <3
PONDERING VOL. 2
If you are not aware, Manila was recently hit by typhoon Glenda. It was too strong that the aftermaths were a 5-day brownout on our area, and 2 weeks no internet connection (partly because our bill is never delivered to us, so we didn’t pay and they blocked our connection haha). To wrap it up, I was gone for two weeks. Huh, and I am a survivor. I am thrilled with the thought that I never cringed nor worried with the fact that I almost abandoned my blog. Hopefully, my ‘impulse instinct’ would not wake up, I might deactivate this in a snap, because I am a careless decision maker, most of the time.
Oh work, this is the reason why I go to school and hammering my mind; to get a decent job. It’s not a hateful abstract thing though, it’s the people in it.
- When you are in a workplace, you’ve got to make things happen and prove to them you are worth their time and money, and that you are worth that place you are in.
- When you are in work, they expect you to be capable of absorbing everything they said and instructed, and that you could do it 100% on your first try. I might be so good with feigning I can make things happen, and I am worth it. I get compliments, but it sounded fake. I get praises but I never felt good. Maybe because they once made me feel I am not worth it. I tried and tried, until I could perfect it. Until I could stand on my own.
- I said to myself that I should not depend to anybody but myself, for the reason that the people you once believed will be there, are never actually there beside you in every single time you need them.
- When you are in workplace, your job is yours, and not theirs.
- Even though you don’t feel like you belong, or you never loved what you are doing, you have to embrace it.
- In real life, there is a small chance you are in a place you love, most of the time you are stuck in a choking environment. You can’t escape, because practically it is already giving you what you need; except that it’s killing you in some sort.
- This is the battle of your endless needs and wants, versus the reality.
For an update, I still wake up every weekdays to force myself to go to work. And I will say this for another 4 months.
I wake up every day, turning off my alarm, going back to sleep. Then, suddenly running around the house because I am late already.
Seriously, I lost that willingness to go to work. Surely, it is not because of the pressure nor stress, they are always present and I get well with them though. One thing is certain, I am really an antisocial and an awkward one with other people around. We became bigger than before; from 8 to 10 and now 24; and God knows I tried my best to get along with them. But I can only keep a short and insensible conversation with one or two. Once there was a bday celebration and I silently went back to my cube without anyone noticing it. Because I got so shy to ask for a slice of cake or a cup of ice cream. Why do I have to be this awkward.
And when you are so problematic, you should find something in which you can divert your emotions; and I find mine with ‘impulse buying’. Haha!
- Saw this pretty floral phone case with almost real water drops when I was walking going to the jeepney terminal. It only costs 100pesos! Too pretty right?
- Human Heart Nature natural products. Gonna make a review about them soon. One thing is for sure, I am loving them!
- New phones of my mother, and brothers; a gift from my father. This white Acer Liquid e2 phone is owned by my mom. She asked me to install Candy Crush and other apps same as it because that’s the only thing she knows to play. She’s obsessed, really.
- I didn’t include this item here, but I impulsively bought a 3-in-1 universal clip lens! Huuu and it sucks! Bring back my money pls :(
- Also, I recklessly bought a beauty product which I expected will help me with my dilemma, but instead worsen it! Never ever will I buy even one product from it anymore.
Hi guys, how are you? Follow me on instagram if you like. And, I still have 9 slots left for button swap!
PS: I have a reblog blog, if you have one too let’s follow each other. Thanks!
I thought everything is perfect and going in my way. Oh no, did I miss a minute detail? I think I messed up. There’s no way to turn back. I hate what ifs, but what if I chose the other choice? Would I feel miserable like now? Or would it brings me to the path I visualize? Why did I not ponder about this before? I just chose the one that was laid in front of me. I never realized there were stuff behind that, maybe, those are better than this. I am in the middle of a tug war; they say, “Do what makes you happy.” But what if those things that make me happy are not the things that are not practical and would not bring me to my goals? Goals are different from my dreams. It’s painful to not make it when you once thought it was easy. And yes, maybe I am becoming one of the norms, one of the majorities. I don’t feel amazing, it’s horrible.These are random thoughts from my so random mind.
- Humans of New York. I just spent my whole morning last Friday at work reading his blog. I followed his fb page and it is awesome, very inspirational and real! With just one photo and a quote from his conversation with the strangers, everyone could have a peek of the life and story of the people from New York.
- My father’s at home already. After like 11 months being on sea, he’s now back!
- Getting things done.
- Discovered affordable, natural and Philippine made beauty products!
- New bags
- Rainy yet perfect date with him.
How are you all?
I’ve been working for two months, and I still have five more. I don’t know what else would come in my way, I have some drastically bad experiences already; I sobbed, cried, got nervous all the time but atop of it, happy moments are still keeping me strong and people who supported me make me think I can surpass everything that will come. Being the sole intern in our team of 21, makes me feel so important. There are jobs that are intended for them, but since they are so busy, most are passed to me. Being in this job is totally helping me to be responsible, organized and keen. I should be careful with every actions I am doing if I don’t want to mess up the whole organization. This is a very challenging experience as an intern, glad I am not just making coffee or shredding papers. My role is important for them, I feel valuable, so precious, but always tired and worried yet really happy.
Every day is the same; I go to work, over time, stranded in traffic, sleep then work again. I can’t even sneak a little here, I check my emails at work and sometimes we try to have some fun while at break. But my week has been great compare before!
- My classmates and I had some fun on our fave small burger shop. This time, we ordered the bigger burger worth 100 pesos. Oh gosh, it was so tasty and we were so full.
- After lunch, Elaine and I decided to have some ice cream break because we were so stressed. And sweets are the best remedy for this.
- The highlight of my week is my after work while it’s raining hard date with my guy. He saw bumblebee at MOA and he couldn’t stop babbling about it. I don’t know, it looks special to me because it’s bumblebee from the movie haha. But knowing guys, they love cars like how we girls love bags and shoes. Also, I bought a Chapchae, a Korean noodles and I swear it is the tastiest! Then we looked for a good resto but ended up with Jolibee because I missed chicken and ok, I don’t want to spend thousands with overrated food. I have that mentality, is it bad? Lol. It was still raining when we went out at 9pm, and unfortunately the line in the terminal was long and there were no jeeps around. So we just took the bus going to another route, and there was long line again. It was already 11pm when I went home. I hate the Manila’s traffic. I hope one day, the government would find a way to aid this. It’s unbearable.
Hello guys! Long time no update. Thanks for those people who are still following me though I am having a hard time posting some sensible stuff, and also for those are hitting the follow button! Lovelots.
PONDERING VOL. 1
Six months had passed, and anytime Christmas is coming again. Time has been so spontaneous, it will never stop no matter how much we want to. I love to think I am matured enough to cope up with the random and abrupt changes in my life. Life taught us lessons through tests. And I think I did good!
- Take failures as challenges. No one knows the outcome of the actions unless you risk.
- Everybody can make choices, but nobody can choose the consequences.
- Worrying will not make things easier. Instead of depressing yourself, start making it works.
- We all deserve a break from headaches. Take off your eyes and mind away from work. The more you stressed out yourself, the more your brain couldn’t work.
- It’s okay to make mistakes; it’s a form of learning.
- When things aren’t working out the way you expected it to be, stand up. Have a little walk. Or take a short nap.
- Do not think you can not do it, because once you did it, you’ll wonder why once, you thought you couldn’t.